Bahrain Grand Prix
(31st March 2019):
Sebastian Vettel held off a thrilling late challenge from Valtteri Bottas to win the 2018 Bahrain GP and extend his lead over Lewis Hamilton in the World Championship. Hamilton, who started ninth on the grid, completed the podium places after Kimi Raikkonen retired following a nasty collision with one of his own mechanics during a pit stop.
We are now offering F1 Motor Racing Fans the opportunity to attend the 2019 Bahrain Grand Prix - by way of our tried and tested 'Tailor-made Service' that gives our customers total flexibility, as much choice as possible and more importantly at a package price that they feel comfortable with.
A typical GP travel package can consist of the following:
* Return international flights from a selection of UK Airports.
* All known taxes and Airport charges at the time of booking.
* A wide choice of hotels ranging from 2 star through to the best 5 star hotels.
* A selection of Guaranteed Race Day Tickets or hospitality AT COST.
* Private Airport / Hotel return transfers at destination.
* ATOL & ABTA financial protection.
* VAT & local taxes.
Optional extras that can be added at a supplement:
* Flight seat upgrades including Premium Economy, Business or 1st Class.
* Grandstand reserve seating at the GP.
* Hospitality options.
* F1 Paddock Club (Selected GP's).
* 2 Centre Sporting Events.
Bahrain Race Tickets per person FROM:
These are just a small example of ticket options
and subject to availability at the time of booking.
University (FRI, SAT & SUN) £104
Back Straight Grandstand:
Batelco Grandstand (FRI) £104
Batelco Grandstand (SAT & SUN) £174
Batelco Grandstand (FRI, SAT & SUN) £209
Turn 1 (FRI, SAT & SUN) £174
Main Grandstand (FRI, SAT & SUN) £246
Hospitality Tent (FRI, SAT & SUN) £129 (Supplement)
Formula One Paddock Club:
Formula One Paddock Club (FRI) £653
Formula One Paddock Club (SAT & SUN) £3,417
Formula One Paddock Club (FRI, SAT & SUN) £3,763
The above ticket prices are approximate as we pay for event tickets in the currency of the particular country concerned and the cost in GB£'s will be subject to currency fluctuation at the time of booking. Advertised ticket prices are also subject to any administration fees that may be incurred on certain tickets or any price increases as time moves on.
For further information call our
0800 999 65 66