Tottenham Hotspur FC
South Korea Tour
Tour Date - 11th to 19th July 2022
Tottenham Hotspur travel to South Korea to play two pre-season friendlies and we at Alas Group Travel have put together an exclusive tour for Spurs fans to follow Antonio Conte's men to this "Spurs Friendly Country". No doubt, this will be a very special tour, especially for Son Heung-min, Spurs very own "Korean King".
Tour numbers will be restricted and it will be on a first come, first served basis. To book your place on this exclusive tour, please call us on:
Request a call back for this event
Exclusive tour to include:
* Return international economy flights.
> Depart Heathrow 10th July 2022 to Seoul, arrive 11th July.
> Depart Seoul 18th July 2022 to Heathrow, arrive 19th July.
* 6 Nights - 4 star hotel accommodation, twin/double room share.
* Exclusive event hosted by a Korean Spurs Supporters Club. (TBC).
* Airport / Hotel return transfers.
* Stadium return Transfers.
* ATOL financial protected.
* VAT and local Korean taxes.
Additional extras at a supplement:
* Flight seat upgrade from Economy to Premium Economy, Business or First Class.
* Single room occupancy.
* Daily breakfast.
* Extra nights or a 2 centre tour. (Will be organised on a tailor-made basis).
* Full tour cost at the point of booking.
Exclusive tour price:
£ TBC per person - 2 people sharing a room.
Know Before You Go
It’s the responsibility of every tourist to make sure they have the correct travel documents to enter the country that they are visiting.
This includes an up-to-date passport, a visa if required and now entry requirements regarding Covid 19.
Please click for further information for South Korea.
Entry requirements - South Korea travel advice - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
Popular Atlas Tours